Scholarship Opportunity from The Protocall Group:
Qualities of an Ideal Employer Scholarship
As part of The Protocall Group’s continued dedication to furthering the education and employment of students, we are pleased to extend an opportunity for current and prospective college students to earn some money for their college books, boarding, or tuition with our Qualities of an Ideal Employer Scholarship!
This year, The Protocall Group is happy to award one worthy student $500 in the form of financial assistance for his or her college education. If you believe that you have excellent insights and relatable expectations for the working world, we would like to hear what you have to say!
Here’s how to enter:
- Must be a US Citizen or have permanent resident status
- Must be currently enrolled or in the enrollment process at an accredited university within the United States
- Limited to one (1) entry per person
- The Protocall Group staff and their immediate families are NOT eligible for entry
Step-by-Step Scholarship Entry Process
- Write a 250-300 word response to the following prompt:
Besides pay, what is the most important quality or benefit you are looking for in a future employer/organization? Is it a robust benefit package, a commitment to community service, travel opportunities, or something else? Let us know what’s most important to you, and why.
- When creating the title of your essay, follow this structure:
[Your Title] ｜Qualities of an Ideal Employer Scholarship ｜The Protocall Group
- Additionally, we would like to know a little bit more about you. Alongside your essay, please write a short paragraph introducing yourself. You can include your dream career, interests, college major, or anything else you’d like to share with us.
Please Note: This does NOT count toward the 250-300 word count required for the essay.
- Next, you’ll need to upload your essay to https://protocallgroup.com/.
Be sure to include:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Once the submission period has concluded, our panel of judges will review each essay and select the finalists to move on to the next round. You will be contacted via email if you have been selected as one of the finalists.
- Our executive committee will review each of the finalist essays and select ONE winner no later than January 31st, 2019 to be used for the Spring 2020 semester. The winner will be contacted by a Protocall Group official shortly after a selection has been made.
Our Protocall Group executive committee will assess all scholarship entries using a 1-5 point scale based on the following criteria:
- How well did you stick to your main idea? Is it insightful and original?
- How effectively did you support the ideas expressed in your essay?
- How unique were your ideas? Did you present them in a creative way?
- Is the essay clear, organized, and easy to read?
- Style & Language
- How well did you utilize style and vocabulary to enhance your essay?
- Are there grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes?
- Scholarship Award Amount: $500
- Number of Winners Chosen: 1
- Award amount will be made out to your college or university in the form of a check and applied directly to your tuition.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within ten (10) days of scholarship recipient selection.
Last Day to Enter: December 31st, 2019