Our workers’ safety and well-being is paramount to us. Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety during the hiring process and after you are placed on the job:
- We are a Joint Commissioned Certified employer, therefore we have higher safety standards and requirements.
- All of our forms are online so there is no need to come to a Protocall office for any reason.
- We are conducting all interviews over the phone and all compliance procedures are done online.
- We have all new hires answer a questionnaire regarding possible exposure to COVID 19 prior to job placement.
- We are actively checking in with our clients to ensure that Protocall employees working in healthcare facilities receive the proper protective equipment they need to safely perform their duties.
- We are continually checking in with our clients to make sure that they are following the CDC guidelines for social distancing in open areas, offices, etc.
- We are following all of our customers’ guidelines regarding COVID 19.
- We have offered our Light Industrial clients placement of our Healthcare employees to be onsite to do temperature checks of employees.
- We provide pay cards so that your paycheck is automatically put on a debit card so that you have no need to go to a bank.
These are certainly tough and stressful times, but we can assure you that we are working tirelessly to keep you employed and keep you safe!