Our workers’ safety and well-being is paramount to us. Here is what we are doing to ensure your safety during the hiring process and after you are placed on the job:
- We are a Joint Commissioned Certified employer, therefore we have higher safety standards and requirements.
- All of our forms are online so there is no need to come to a Protocall office for any reason.
- We are conducting all interviews over the phone and all compliance procedures are done online.
- We have all new hires answer a questionnaire regarding possible exposure to COVID 19 prior to job placement.
- We are actively checking in with our clients to ensure that Protocall employees working in healthcare facilities receive the proper protective equipment they need to safely perform their duties.
- We are continually checking in with our clients to make sure that they are following the CDC guidelines for social distancing in open areas, offices, etc.
- We are following all of our customers’ guidelines regarding COVID 19.
- We have offered our Light Industrial clients placement of our Healthcare employees to be onsite to do temperature checks of employees.
- We provide pay cards so that your paycheck is automatically put on a debit card so that you have no need to go to a bank.
These are certainly tough and stressful times, but we can assure you that we are working tirelessly to keep you employed and keep you safe!
About The Protocall Group
Established in 1965, The Protocall Group is a full service recruitment and staffing firm. As a full-service, family-owned and operated business, it has led regional industry in the Greater Philadelphia area and southern New Jersey to much acclaim. Recognized by NJ Biz, South Jersey Biz, and the Best Companies Groups as among the Best Places to Work, Protocall’s expert professionals connect exceptional associates with their client companies across Light Industrial, Healthcare and Professional industries.