The Best in Healthcare Staffing for Philadelphia and New Jersey
Creating the best match between skilled healthcare professionals and positions.
Nursing Staff (RNs/LPNs)
Medical Administrative Staff
Certified Nursing Assistants
Certified Medical Assistants
Behavioral Health Workers
Administrative Support – Executive/Medical/Administrative Secretaries and Receptionists
Billing and Collections
Connect with The Protocall Group – your premier recruitment services for healthcare professionals and support staff in Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Quality Staffing is our Middle Name
Since 1965, we’ve worked with hospitals, schools, long-term care facilities, insurance companies, physician practices, outpatient facilities, occupational health clinics, government agencies and residential/behavioral health facilities in Philadelphia and New Jersey. The Protocall Group will help you maintain the highest standards of care, control staffing costs and secure the most value for your hospital staffing investment.
- Prophecy A comprehensive testing solution, to screen and test all our associates. That way, you get the best possible person for the job.
- Background checks All healthcare associates must also meet stringent credentialing standards that evaluate clinical competencies, mandatory in-service education, and verification of work experience and health history clearances.
- Joint Commission Certified The Protocall Group is a JCC entity, meaning you are always meeting your HR Accreditation requirements. Our employees meet all of the manditory specifications before being sent to your organization.
Contact The Protocall Group today and find the hospital staffing solutions and professionals perfect for you.
Connect with The Protocall Group – your opportunity for a best-fit healthcare position in Philadelphia or New Jersey!
Regional Healthcare Career Opportunities
Registered Nurse jobs, Medical Assistant jobs, and other hospital jobs are ready to be filled by you!
- Offering competitive salary and excellent bonus referral program
- Joint Commission Certified – we put quality first and ensure you are compliant for all opportunities in the area
- Connect to an extensive database of healthcare providers who appreciate your skills
Sound good? Skip the resume circus and talk to us about your healthcare job aspirations. Start your online job search to find hospital jobs, medical assistant jobs, and registered nurse jobs, or call 856-227-1900 (NJ) or 215-592-7400 (PA) to set up an interview.
All healthcare associates must also meet Joint Commission credentialing standards that evaluate clinical competencies, mandatory in-service education, and verification of work experience, background check and health history clearances.