The Best in Healthcare Staffing for Philadelphia and New Jersey
In the healthcare industry, circumstances can change in an instant. Gear up to meet census numbers, supplement for staff vacations, and help build new departments with the aid of Protocall’s Joint Commisison certified associates. We help fill all health system and hospital staffing needs, offering our candidates the most exciting opportunities at the top healthcare organizations in the Greater Philadelphia and New Jersey area. Registered Nurse jobs, Medical Assistant jobs, support staff and other openings are all available with the Protocall team! We pride ourselves in creating the best match between healthcare organizations and skilled healthcare candidates.
- Administrative Support
- Behavioral Health Workers
- Billing and Collections
- Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNAs)
- Environmental Services
- Healthcare Technicians
- Housekeeping / Dietary
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPNs)
- Medical Administrative Staff
- Medical Records
- Medical Technologists
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Respiratory Therapists
Premier recruitment services for healthcare professionals and support staff in Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Quality Staffing is our Middle Name
Since 1965, we’ve worked with hospitals, schools, long-term care facilities, insurance companies, physician practices, outpatient facilities, occupational health clinics, government agencies and residential/behavioral health facilities in Philadelphia and New Jersey. The Protocall Group will help you maintain the highest standards of care, control healthcare staffing costs and secure the most value for your hospital staffing investment. Our satisfaction comes from providing the best employment solutions for your company. We strive for excellence every day!
- Prophecy A comprehensive testing solution, to screen and test all our associates. That way, you get the best possible person for the job.
- Background checks All healthcare associates must also meet stringent credentialing standards that evaluate clinical competencies, mandatory in-service education, and verification of work experience and health history clearances.
- Joint Commission Certified The Protocall Group is a JCC entity, meaning you are always meeting your HR Accreditation requirements. Our healthcare staffing employees meet all of the mandatory specifications before being sent to your organization.
Contact The Protocall Group today and find the hospital staffing solutions and professionals perfect for you.
Find your opportunity for a best-fit healthcare job in Philadelphia or New Jersey!
Regional Healthcare Career Opportunities
Registered Nurse jobs, Medical Assistant jobs, hospital jobs and healthcare jobs are ready to be filled by you! We work hard to place you in the type of healthcare job that’s right for you. The Protocall Group is here to help you succeed.
- Offering competitive salary and excellent bonus referral program
- Joint Commission Certified – we put quality first and ensure you are compliant for all opportunities in the area
- Connect to an extensive database of healthcare providers who appreciate your skills
Sound good? Skip the resume circus and talk to us about your healthcare job aspirations. Start your online job search to find hospital jobs, medical assistant jobs, and registered nurse jobs, or call 856-227-1900 (NJ) or 215-592-7400 (PA) to set up an interview.
All healthcare associates must also meet Joint Commission credentialing standards that evaluate clinical competencies, mandatory in-service education, and verification of work experience, background check and health history clearances.