What It’s Like to Work for The Protocall Group
At The Protocall Group, our employees are as important as our clients! If you have great skills, experience and a strong work ethic, we want to talk to you!
Our application process is more than getting to know your name. Our team of experienced recruiters and staffing placement professionals really listen to you, evaluate your skills and discuss your job requirement needs in order to help place you in the type of job that’s right for you!
We find you the best fit for your job skills and your career goals…and best of all, applying with The Protocall Group of companies is easy, confidential and FREE.
There are many advantages of working with The Protocall Group…
- The Protocall Group expects to place about 14,000 people in new jobs this year.
- Exposure to many area employers through our 4 niche divisions and 9 branch offices.
- We find assignments for you, making your job search easier.
- Work full-time, part-time, contract and per diem.
- Choose from short-term, long-term, temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire opportunities.
- Many temporary employees are eventually hired by the company they are assigned to.
- Starting out as a temp is a great way to land your first job or re-enter the job market.
- Earn extra money while you’re between jobs.
- Select your work schedule and the type of job you’re looking for.
- Get to know a variety of different area employers to see if the fit is right for you.
- We offer direct deposit; referral bonuses; rewards & recognition programs and ProtoPerks – an employee discount program. Visit our company benefits page to learn more.
- Gain new skills while on different assignments.
- We actively recruit top talent every day in our 4 niche divisions:
- Office/Professional/Medical Admin