Applying with The Protocall Group is Easy, Confidential and FREE!
The Hiring Process
At The Protocall Group, we take pride in our thorough hiring process to provide you with the best possible results in your job search.
- Step 1: Application – It all starts with your application, which can be filled out online from the comfort of your own home or by using one of the kiosks at each of our branch locations, or for Healthcare and Homecare use our online Healthcare job inquiry form and for other divisions use our online application.
- Step 2: Interview – Once your application has been reviewed, an interview may be scheduled with one of our experienced staffing specialists. The interview is when we get to meet and learn more about your experience, skills, and work requirements.
- Step 3: Assesments – The Protocall Group’s assessments are designed to provide insight into your qualifications and skills. These assessments allow us to properly place you into a position in which you will succeed. You will be informed if any such assessments will be needed based on the type of occupation you are seeking. Additional assessments may be required based on a job offer through a particular client.
- Step 4: Job Offer – When a position with a client company becomes available that you are qualified for, a job offer is made. A staffing supervisor will explain everything entailed in the position: type of job (temporary, temp-to-hire, contract, etc.), job duties, wage, hours, dress code and any other pertinent information about the job. Ask questions so you can make an informed decision when accepting or declining a job.
- Step 5: Orientation – Because you will be an employee of The Protocall Group when working at a client company, participating in The Protocall Group’s orientation is required. Orientation gives you all the tools you’ll need to be successful at your new job, including safety requirements, information about timecards, payday, benefits and any other required procedures from The Protocall Group and the client company for its employees. All required state and federal paperwork is completed at this time.
Once your application is complete, it will be reviewed by a staffing recruiter and/or supervisor to evaluate your qualifications for our available positions. Once your resume/application has been reviewed, the recruiter will contact you for an interview IF you meet the specific criteria required for the open positions. You may be asked to do some computer testing to determine skill levels. Protocall does reference checks with previous employers and other references provided by applicants.