Date(s) - 01/07/2016
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Protocall Group
If you are among the many who are researching jobs today, be sure to check out our 2016 Walk-In Career Event at our Philadelphia branch office on Thursday, January 7, 2016.
Our first Career Event of the year will take place tomorrow, Thursday, January 7th from 10 am to 3 pm at our Philadelphia location. We have temporary and temp-to-perm opportunities in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties, including Bucks County. We are seeking:
- Registered Nurses – RNs
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- Certified Medical Assistants – CMAs
- Certified Nursing Assistants – CNAs
- Customer Service Representatives – CSRs
- Patient Service Representatives – PSRs
- Certified Home Health Aides – CHHAs
- Food Services (utility and cooks)
- Environmental Services
- General Clerical, Medical Administrative and Medical Billing
Please bring a resume and 2 forms of government-issued ID. You must have reliable transportation or access to public transportation and a minimum of a high school diploma or GED. You must also have at least 1-year of recent working experience in your designated field.
The hiring event will be held at The Protocall Group’s Philadelphia branch office located in the Bourse Building at 111 S. Independence Mall East, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
Follow us on Facebook for up-to-the-minute job postings and articles featuring interviewing tips and career advice.
For more information or to speak to a recruiter, please call 215.592.7400