Let’s Get Connected
Time to Recharge & Reconnect with ProtoPower
Sourcing & Recruiting
Create a custom profile with The Protocall team and we will handle the rest:
- Searching our database for the talent you need
- Optimize job descriptions
- Advertise on our network of job boards
- Spend OUR $ advertising online & in the community
- Dedicated team focused on filling your openings
- Faster fulfillment for your fast-paced workplace!
Our pre-screened applicants eliminate wasted time. Here’s what you can expect:
- Trained team conducting all interviews
- Consistent interview process throughout all Protocall offices
- Kenexa Prove It! Skills Assessment
- Calling and verifying all references
- Only the most qualified candidates get sent over!
Drug Tests & Background Checks
Stop spending money screening poor candidates.
- The Protocall Group drug tests all employees on-site (unless specific off-site screening is required)
- Thorough criminal background checks are completed and paid for by The Protocall Group
- All testing & immunizations are paid for & managed by the Protocall team
Leave onboarding to us, so your team stays productive!
- All candidates attend Protocall Orientation where they learn about their expectations as a Protocall associate
- New hires are trained on your specific work environment & expectations
- Customized on-the-job programs, testing and skill building are available to associates at our offices upon your request
Benefits & Unemployment
Why pay benefits, deal with Worker’s Comp claims or unemployment if you don’t have to?
- Our associates are Protocall employees. Under most circumstances, unemployment and Worker’s Comp claims are handled by our team members
- Mark benefit costs off of your list, we offer all of our associates benefits as long as they qualify!
With our Risk-Free Guarantee, put turnover worries behind you.
- 8-Hour Guarantee: If an associate doesn’t fit your culture, let us know within 8-hrs for a replacement, at no cost to you!
- Give our Temp-to-Hire program a go before hiring an employee full-time at your company — a low-risk way of hiring!
On-Site Advantage Program
Our On-Site Program allows for interviews right at your facility while still providing customized support for your company as it pertains to employee issues! A pre-trained, on-site Staffing Supervisor will be provided to oversee your projects & report daily to The Protocall Group. Customized on-boarding mirrors what you already have in place, so no piece is left behind!
- Dedicated on-site office for Protocall’s Supervisor
- We develop relationships with your key employees to gain an understanding of business needs & concerns
- Performance management to ensure stability and productivity
- Conduct orientations, safety trainings & meetings
- Participate in client safety meetings to assure work environment safety and that policies are being followed by Protocall employees
- Walk facility to enforce proper safety procedures
- Perform onsite safety inspections of your worksite to assist in identifying hazards in the workplace
- Full-time supervisor staff trained in safety and OSHA regulations
- Processing of workers’ compensation claims & providing medical care as needed
- Handle investigation of all injured workers and provide detailed reports
- Custom safety incentives for your employees