- Title: RN – Home Healthcare Director
- Type: Full-time
- Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
- Post Date: 03/13/2014
We are currently seeking a full-time management level Registered Nurse who is enthusiastic and self-motivated and wants to become part of our supportive, Home Healthcare Staffing Team located in Cherry Hill, NJ. A great team environment, full benefit package, competitive salary, and supportive management is what Protocall Homecare is prepared to offer the ideal candidate! We know how important “healthcare” is. At Protocall, we take on the responsibility of caring and servicing clients in the home healthcare field every day.
As an Home Healthcare Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the care of our homecare patients. In addition, responsibilities will include assessments of patients, setting up new care plans with physicians, supervising home health field staff, continuing education, marketing our services and developing a rapport with referral sources and employee safety. The ideal candidate will need to promote positive energy with the field staff and clients as part of the Home Healthcare Director role.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New Jersey
- Previous supervisory or management level experience required
- Previous homecare experience preferred
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Ability to train healthcare staff
- Must be able to travel regionally
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Do you want to work for a growing organization with over 45 years of knowledge and experience in the industry? Do you want to work for one of the Top 25 Best Places to Work in NJ (as published in NJBiz Magazine, we have offices in NJ and PA). Are you looking for an organization that will value your talents? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we want to hear from you! Send resume confidentially to the Director of Human Resources, Lisa Warech to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief summary of your salary history as part of your cover letter.
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.