- Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
- Type: Certified Nursing Assistants
- Location: Princeton, NJ
- Salary Range: 14$ and hour
- Post Date: 08/25/2015
At The Protocall Group, we value talented and dedicated employees. We consider our employees to be the most important element to achieve outstanding standards. We are ranked one of the “Best Places To Work” in South Jersey.
We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant with atleast one year of experience to work in a facility in Princeton, NJ. This individual must be open to working any shift including weekends.
CNA’s should be comfortable performing the following duties:
- Provides patients’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by administering enemas, douches, nonsterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
The following requirements are mandatory:
1) A valid NJ CNA license
2) At least 1 year of experience in a nursing home or facility
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.