- Title: Echocardiogram Technician
- Type: Part-Time
- Location: Moorestown, NJ
- Post Date: 05/22/2015
At The Protocall Group, we value talented and dedicated employees. We consider our employees to be the most important element to achieve outstanding standards. We are ranked one of the “Best Places To Work” in South Jersey.
We are currently seeking experienced Echocardiogram Technicians to work part time (at least 2 days a week) that have a strong sense of teamwork and an exceptional ability to communicate and document. A detail oriented, organized and confident individual with excellent people skills will be necessary to work in this local South Jersey Hospital.
Echocardiogram Technicians MUST be able to do the following …
1) Accurately obtain standard echocardiograms to include M-mode, two dimensional, Doppler and color flow studies2) Complete necessary documentation, logs and records, conduct basic equipment maintenance, quality measures and report abnormal findings to appropriate physician3) Attend regularly scheduled QA meetings for the echocardiography department accreditation.
1) Two to five years of work experience in echocardiography required.
2) High School graduate or equivalent.
3) Must be a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) certified by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) certified by Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI).
4) Current BLS, ACLS, and CPR certification required.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Tags: echocardiogram technician
, healthcare jobs