- Title: Certified Nursing Assistant
- Type: Certified Nursing Assistant
- Location: Voorhees, New Jersey
- Salary Range: 13.00 $ an hour
- Post Date: 05/19/2015
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Certified Nursing Assistant in a facility in Voorhees, New Jersey! The available position is FULL TIME 2nd shift from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm in addition to some weekends. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Certified Nursing Assistant is a paraprofessional member of the health care team who works under the supervision of a licensed nurse performing basic nursing tasks, as assigned, in an inpatient and/or outpatient setting.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Takes and records (accurately) vital signs: temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Performs Range of Motion and/or other therapeutic exercises as instructed by the Registered Nurse.
• Assists in ambulating, transferring, and transporting of client as per client policy.
• Ensures that client’s living area is clean and orderly.
• Assists the client in self-medication.
• Provides proper care/observation of the client’s skin to prevent breakdown of tissue.
• Meets safety needs of client and uses equipment properly and safely
• Assist in personal care (activities of daily living).
• Completes all documentation accurately and in a timely fashion.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• A minimum of 1 year recent experience in a facility
• Must have a valid New Jersey CNA license
• Must have two satisfactory employment references
• Must successfully complete the competency evaluation examination with a passing score.
• Must meet all agency requirements concerning health/personnel/policies.
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tags: certified nursing assistant, Certified Nursing Assistant jobs, CNAs, healthcare jobs, healthcare jobs in camden county, voorhees