OPEN HOUSE: Certified Home Health Aides
Thursday, February 19th
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
One Mall Drive,
Cherry Hill, NJ 08096
Protocare Home Health Care is looking for professional Certified Home Health Aides to cover multiple shifts, day, evening, nights and weekends in Gloucester County! All applicants are required to have and bring (if possible) documentation of the following: Current 2 step PPD, current Physical, current MMR titer, a current CHHA license, reliable transportation and a minimum of 6 months experience as a CHHA. Hospice experience is a plus!! Please bring 2 forms of ID (preferably drivers license and social security card). If you have not recieved a 2 step PPD or Physical in the past year, you must be able to do so after interviewing.
We have TEN openings- with a 30 hours a week guaranteed!!!!
CHHA Job Description:
- Provides health care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks and other related support services essential to the consumer’s health.
- Observes, records and reports all changes to supervisor. All CHHA’s must demonstrate competence in performing the necessary skills and only perform those skills on the plan of care.
CHHA Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Assists clients in all activities of daily living, such as but not limited to: oral care, bathing, grooming, toilet and other related tasks.
- Assists in transferring clients, ambulating and exercising as stated in plan of care
- Prepares and serves food for client following a prescribed diet
- Performs light housekeeping to ensure a safe environment
- Escorts client to medical appointments when transportation has been pre-approved by Clinical Supervisor
- Observes clients general condition and reports changes to Clinical Supervisor
- Assists with prescribes medications and treatments under the written direction in the plan of care
- Completes documentation accurately and in a timely fashion as per agency policy
- Communicated effectively with the client and family as well as other employees
We hope to see you Thursday, the 19th at the Cherry Hill Office. If you have any questions please call Stephanie at 856-227-1900.Tags: Burlington County homecare jobs, certified home health aide, Home Health/Hospice, Protocall Homecare