As a CMA ( Certified Medical Assistant) you can expect to…
Prepare room and patient for the visit anticipating the needs of the physician. Complete intake to include but not limited to: allergies, medications , problem list, reason for visit, vital signs and other clinical measures as required. Maintain a safe environment disposing of bio hazardous waste and following procedures for disinfection. Maintain clean, organized, stocked clinical areas and rooms. Assist with scheduling of tests and treatments. Document test results and records patient information in patient chart contacting patients with test results when instructed by a physician. Perform job functions of a Patient Services Representative when required. Assists with Front Desk needs such as appointments, insurance, phones, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Certified Medical Assistant in a physician practice or hospital setting
- Confidence in clinical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, and other medical personnel in person and on the phone
- Proficiency in medical procedures and medical terminology
- Current CPR certification a plus
- Work as a team member
- Must be able to receive a 2 step PPD and Physical if you have not had one in the past 12 months
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to email@example.com.
Tags: Certified Medical Assistants, CMA, RMA