- Title: Registered Nurse
- Type: Temp/Possible Temp to Perm
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Post Date: 11/05/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field by providing care as a Registered Nurse! Positions are available for Registered Nurses with ICU experience in the Philadelphia area. Our Registered Nurses are able to see the difference they make in their patient’s lives on a day to day basis!Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
Promotes the physical and mental health of residents by applying the nursing processes. This is done as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team and has the goal of assisting residents to assume responsibility for their own health. The nurse coordinates and monitors medical services, including psychiatric and medication services, in accord with the requirements of regulatory agencies and in response to individual resident need.
Shifts are available Sunday-Saturday 7:00am-7:30pm or 7:00pm-7:30am.
Desired Candidates MUST:
- Have a current BLS certification/ACLS preferred
- At least two years of ICU experience
- Have a current Physical
- Have current 2step PPD/Chest X-ray/Quantiferon
- MMR/Varicella titers
- Have reliable transportation to commute to Center City Philadelphia
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image
- Have empathy for the needs of the client
- Work as a team member
- Have self-direction with the ability to work with little direct supervision
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to Michele@ProtocallGroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer .