- Title: HEDIS Review Nurse
- Type: Full-Time Contract
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Salary Range: $30-$31/hour
- Post Date: 10/03/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field working as a HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) Review Nurse! Positions are available for a full-time (with some travel) contract position lasting approximately 6 months in Center City Philadelphia, PA (Some NJ locations may be available). The HEDIS Review Nurse will work Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
The HEDIS Review Nurse is responsible for reviewing and abstracting medical records for the annual HEDIS project. The HEDIS review nurse documents all HEDIS related items into software on a daily basis. Reviews and integrates medical information from electronic and paper medical records in a timely manner. Participates in medical record collection, requests and abstracts appropriate medical records, assessing for assigned categories as needed. Reviews assigned medical records in order to abstract specified and required clinical data elements for HEDIS reporting. Performs other duties as assigned.
Protocall will be offering a completion bonus of $350 to those who complete the full 6 month assignment.
- 2-5 years of recent HEDIS Review experience required.
- Registered Nurse license required (BSN preferred)
- Prior medical record review, data abstraction, and quality experience.
- Ability to read and interpret medical documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including good grammar, voice and diction.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and achieve goals on time; work independently and to self-motivate.
- Strong data entry skills; capable of using a computer efficiently and effectively.
- Able to navigate and master proprietary software programs.
- Able to review others’ work and provide appropriate feedback.
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to Michele@protocallgroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: healthcare jobs, Healthcare jobs in philadelphia, HEDIS Review Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse jobs, Registered Nurse jobs in Philadelphia