- Title: Nurse Practitioner
- Type: Temporary/Long Term
- Location: Southern NJ
- Salary Range: $45-$49/ per hour
- Post Date: 09/30/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field by providing care as a Nurse Practitioner! We have temporary and long term opportunities in Southern NJ. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT! Job Description: The Nurse Practitioner manages the day to day operations of the on-site health care unit. The NP reports to the Medical Director and collaborates with a strong support client staff. The Nurse is responsible for assessing and treating all worksite injuries, as well as documentation and organization of the clinic paperwork and medical files. The NP is responsible for maintaining strong and transparent relationships with co-workers, clients and all team members. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-employment physicals, return to work physicals, OSHA Surveillance physicals, PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing) and non-work related fitness for duty evaluations
- Respond to in plant medical emergencies
- Assess, diagnose, treat, and provide ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent)
- Implement and manage all wellness programs, including Health Risk Assessments (HRA’s) and ongoing health and wellness screenings of employees
- Drive chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals.
- Perform minor procedures including but not limited to suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, x-ray interpretation
- Case management of workman’s compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier
- Assure compliance with OSHA and DOT programs such as hearing conservation, blood borne pathogen training, random drug screening and follow up programs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Nurse Practitioner preferably in an occupational health setting.
- Current state licensure required
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Proficient with MS Office, use of dictation services and electronic documentation
- Knowledge of OSHA Recordability and worker’s compensation principles a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Pay rate:$45-$49/hour If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to email@example.com The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: NP, Nurse Practitioner