- Title: Now Hiring: Certified Medical Assistants!
- Location: Camden County and Burlington County, NJ
- Salary Range: $14-$16
- Post Date: 09/18/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Certified Medical Assistant! Positions are available throughout Camden County and Burlington County, NJ. Our Certified Medical Assistants are able to see the difference they make in their patient’s lives on a day to day basis!Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
Prepares room and patient for the visit anticipating the needs of the physician. Completes intake to include but not limited to: allergies, medications , problem list, reason for visit, vital signs and other clinical measures as required. Maintains a safe environment disposing of bio hazardous waste and following procedures for disinfection. Assists physicians in preparing for and performing minor surgeries, dependent upon practice specialty. Performs medical procedures under the supervision of a physician including but not limited to EKGs, phlebotomy, basic lab tests, dressing changes, BP, etc. Maintains clean, organized, stocked clinical areas and rooms. Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments. Documents test results and records patient information in patient chart contacting patients with test results when instructed by a physician. Perform job functions of a Patient Services Representative when required.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working as a Certified Medical Assistant in a physician practice or hospital setting
- Confidence in clinical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors, and other medical personnel in person and on the phone
- Proficiency in medical procedures and medical terminology
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image.
- Work as a team member.
- Pay $14-$16/hour
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to SVitagliano@ProtocallGroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.