- Title: Social Worker – Drug and Alcohol Counseling
- Type: Part-Time and Temporary
- Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
- Post Date: 09/16/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Social Worker! Part-time positions are available in the greater Philadelphia area. We are seeking qualified Social Workers that have experience with Drug and Alcohol counseling. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
Qualified candidates will be responsible for providing support and treatment to individuals suffering from drug and alcohol addiction.
Desired Candidates MUST:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required
- Must have at least 6 months experience as a Drug and Alcohol counselor
- Have reliable transportation to commute to Drexel Hill, PA
- Have confidence in clinical skills
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image
- Have empathy for the needs of the client
Part-time position approximately 20-30 hours per week
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to D.Blakemore@protocallgroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: Drug and Alcohol counselor positions in Philadelphia, healthcare jobs, Healthcare jobs in philadelphia, Social worker jobs in Philadelphia