- Title: Patient Service Representative
- Type: Temporary
- Location: Chester County & Delaware County
- Post Date: 09/04/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Patient Service Representative! Positions are available in Chester and Delaware counties. Our Patient Service Representatives are able to see the difference they make in their patient’s lives on a daily basis!Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Patient Service Representative acts as an ambassador for customer service, service recovery and follow through for patient satisfaction. The Patient Service Representative is also responsible for accurate data input, ensuring all financial and regulatory requirements are met, registering patients and scheduling appointments.
- 6 months experience working in an office setting (preferably a medical office) doing registration and scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Knowledge of insurance and third party reimbursement preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and computer skills required.
- Must be able to prioritize daily tasks and to work independently.
- Good conflict management and time management skill preferred.
- Ability to understand, interprets, evaluate and resolve basic customer service issues.
- Reliable transportation to commute to Chester County, PA.
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image.
- Work as a team member.
- Pay $12-$14/hour
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to D.Blakemore@ProtocallGroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: Administrative Healthcare Jobs, Patient Service Representatives, Patient Service Reps Jobs