- Title: Residency Coordinator
- Type: Part-Time and Temporary
- Location: Philadelphia
- Post Date: 08/22/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Residency Coordinator for Academic Affairs! Positions are available for a Residency Coordinator opportunity in the North Philadelphia area. Our Residency Coordinator’s are able to see the difference they make in their residents lives on a day to day basis!Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Residency Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all undergraduate, post graduates, and continuing medical education programs within a residency program. The Coordinator will provide guidance and direction to residents. In addition, a qualified candidate will assist Program Directors to plan and develop policies and procedures that comply with external review agencies.
This is a 12-week assignment working 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) 8:00am-5:00pm starting as soon as possible.
Desired Candidates MUST:
- Treat residents, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image
- Work as a team member
- Have self-direction with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 years of healthcare administration experience; with a minimum of 2 years in graduate medical education
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to Michele@protocallgroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: healthcare jobs, jobs in healthcare, Residency Coordinator Jobs