- Title: Behavioral Health Observer
- Type: Per-diem
- Location: Burlington County
- Salary Range: $9-$10/hour
- Post Date: 07/24/2014
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field by providing care as an Observer! This is a per-diem opportunity in Burlington County, NJ. The Observer will work within a hospital setting per diem 3-4 shifts per week (12 hour shifts). Flexible schedule and opportunity for overtime!
Job Description: The Behavioral Health Observers will function according to policies and procedures. She/he will be responsible for the one-to-one observation of identified behavioral health patients. The role is to assure a safe environment for both patients and staff in the acute care phase of initial stabilization of this vulnerable population. As a member of the patient care team, the Patient Observer will ensure that patients to who they are assigned will not be left unattended at any time, will document the observed changes in patient status and keep nurses informed of changes in the patient’s condition.
- Current 2 Step PPD and Physical
- CPR Certification
- Proof of Titers
- The ability to collect and report patient data as described in the department’s policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal and service skills to interact effectively with patients, visitors and hospital personnel.
- The ability to work under stressful conditions, adapting to the changing pace on the unit, frequent interruptions, emergencies and critically ill patients.
- The ability to sit, stand, walk and bend for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to adapt to diverse roles.
Pay rate: $9.00 – $10.00/hour
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: behavioral health, burlington county, CHHA, companion, health care companion, healthcare jobs