- Title: Physical Therapist – 19141
- Type: Full-time temporary position
- Location: North Philadelphia area
- Salary Range: $35 per hour
- Post Date: 12/13/2013
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field by providing care as a physical therapist! This is a full-time temporary opportunity lasting approximately 6 weeks in the North Philadelphia area. The physical therapist will work within an inpatient rehabilitation setting Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm. Our physical therapists are able to see the difference they make in their patient’s lives on a day to day basis! Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
The physical therapist will develop and enhance physical therapy services through research and educational programs for the patient. Within this role the physical therapist will receive referrals to evaluate and perform treatments on patients to prevent disability, relieve pain, improve development and restore function. The physical therapist must be willing to rotate to all programs within the network including in/outpatient, stroke, long term care, day program, day hospital, MDR, sub-acute, spinal cord injury, orthopedic, neurological, amputee, joint replacement and brain injury.
- Pennsylvania licensure in Physical Therapy required.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Bachelor’s Degree, entry level Master’s Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with traumatic brain injuries or stroke patients required.
- Graduate of an APTA approved program in physical therapy.
- Confidence in clinical skills.
- Reliable transportation to commute to the Northeast Philadelphia area.
Pay rate: $35/hour
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to email@example.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.