- Title: Food Service Worker
- Type: Part-Time
- Location: Delaware and Montgomery Counties
- Salary Range: $11 - $14 per hour
- Post Date: 12/11/2013
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a food service worker! Positions are available for part-time positions in the Delaware and Montgomery County area. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Food Service Worker is a member of the health care team whose duties relate to the preparation and serving of food for patient and/or non-patient services.
Job Functions (include but are not limited to):
- Prepare, portion, and serve food for patient and/or non-patient services.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain all food service and production areas as well as related equipment, according to department procedures.
- Assist in receiving, issuing, and rotating stock as well as stocking and dating items in a neat and orderly manner.
- Perform duties in accordance with all sanitation health care requirements.
- Operate cash register, being accountable for receipts, merchandise and hospital property.
- Perform all food service job procedures as directed.
- Comply with the hospital attendance policy.
- Demonstrate ability to interact effectively with patients, visitors and all levels of hospital personnel.
- Show courtesy, compassion, sensitivity and respect to everyone.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Time ticket documentation is done precisely and in a timely manner per Protocall policy and procedure.
- Attendance and participation at mandatory in-service education training classes is consistently demonstrated according to Protocall policy.
- MUST drive a vehicle to the various facilities – not accessible by public transportation.
- 1 year of recent food service experience required.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards required.
- ServSafe Food Safety Certification preferred.
- Ability to accomplish routine tasks independently; seeking guidance from supervisor on non-routine matters.
- Must have two (2) satisfactory employment references
- Comply with all Protocall Healthcare Services policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Must demonstrate confidentiality of all client records, including confidentiality of patient information i.e., health records, test results, etc.
- Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with arms; and talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Range: $11-$14/hour depending on experience
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.