- Title: Certified Nurse Coder
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Center City, Philadelphia, PA
- Salary Range: $28 - $30 per hour
- Post Date: 12/06/2013
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field by providing care working as a Certified Nurse Coder. Positions are available for a full-time contract position lasting approximately 3 months in the Center City Philadelphia area. The Certified Nurse coder will work Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm. Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and let us help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Certified Nurse coder will define top health conditions using ICD-10 codes which will be used in developing a standard code library for clinical analyses.
- Current Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing license required, BSN preferred.
- 3-5 years clinical RN experience required.
- 3-5 years chart auditing/abstraction experience required.
- 2 years experience working heavily with ICD-9 coding required.
- Current Certified Professional Coder (CPC) certification required.
- Candidate must pass the competency evaluation specific to area of specialty.
- Candidate must provide two satisfactory employment references.
- Candidate must meet all agency regulations and personnel policies.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to commute to Center City Philadelphia.
Pay Range $28-$30/hour depending on experience.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to email@example.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: Healthcare Certified Nurse Coder near Philadelphia, nurse coder jobs in PA