- Title: Financial Analyst
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Center City, Philadelphia, PA
- Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
- Post Date: 11/21/2013
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Financial Analyst in the center city Philadelphia area! Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
In this position the Financial Analyst will maintain, standardize, and improve company financials through conducting and compiling moderate to complex financial projects. The Financial Analyst will prepare, consolidate, analyze and submit various financial reports on a continual basis. The Financial analyst will serve as a functional administrator of the “inSight” application while working as a liaison with IT to report system issues. The Financial Analyst will also prepare data for operating review, business and strategic plan presentations. Additionally, the Financial Analyst may be required to work on special assignments from the CFO.
- At least 1 year of contract service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong process management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel
- Self-direction with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple objectives while maximizing results
- Ability to take responsibility to ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables and meet expectations.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to Laura@protocallgroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Tags: Financial Analyst Center City, Financial Analyst Philadelphia, inSight application skills