- Title: Patient Service Representative
- Type: Full-Time
- Location: Chester County, PA
- Salary Range: $13 - $14 per hour
- Post Date: 11/19/2013
Work in a satisfying and rewarding field as a Patient Service Representative! Positions are available in the Chester County, PA area. Our Patient Service Representatives are able to see the difference they make in their patient’s lives on a day to day basis! Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career and help you get the work YOU WANT!
The Patient Service Representative acts as ambassadors for customer service, service recovery and follow through for patient satisfaction. The Patient Service Representative is also responsible for accurate data input, ensuring all financial and regulatory requirements are met, registering patients and scheduling appointments.
- 6 months experience working in an office setting (preferably a medical office) doing registration and scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel)
- Knowledge of insurance and third party reimbursement preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and computer skills required.
- Must be able to prioritize daily tasks and to work independently.
- Good conflict management and time management skills preferred.
- Ability to understand, interpret, evaluate and resolve basic customer service issues.
- Reliable transportation to commute to Chester County, PA.
- Treat clients, team members and the public with courtesy, respect and present a positive public image.
- Work as a team member.
- Pay range is $13 to $14 per hour.
If you meet the above requirements we want to hear from you! Interested candidates please email a current resume to Laura@ProtocallGroup.com
The Protocall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tags: healthcare office positions in Chester County PA, jobs in Chester County PA, jobs in healthcare, Patient Service Reps, Patient Services