- Title: Certified Nursing Assistants
- Type: Per Diem
- Location: Camden County
- Salary Range: $11 - $13 per hour
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is an important member of the healthcare team who provides direct care to patients in sub-acute, acute and home health settings. We are seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants(CNA) for per-diem staffing.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) DUTIES:
- Check and record vital signs
- Measure and Monitor Intake and Output
- Turn and position patients
- Transfer patients to wheelchair/stretcher
- Provide range of motion exercises
- Assist patients with communication
- Bathe patients
- Assist with dressing and undressing
- Transport patients in the hospital, nursing home or assisted living setting
The work of a Certified Nursing Assistant is very physically demanding. There is also a constant turnover of patients. That means, the patients you took of care yesterday may not be the same patients you will be dealing with tomorrow. The range of patients you are going to interact with is guaranteed to vary from day to day.
- 1 year recent work experience in a nursing home/hospital setting
- CPR certification is preferred
- Must have successfully completed a Nursing Assistant program
- Must be currently licensed in the state of NJ
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the healthcare team
- Must perform a variety of duties characterized by frequent change
Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career.
PROTOCALL is an EOE.