- Title: Certified Medical Assistants
- Location: Exton and Paoli PA
- Salary Range: $14-$15hr
- Post Date: 06/12/2013
Are you an experienced Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) looking to explore new career opportunities?
PROTOCALL STAFFING offers full and part time positions for Certified Medical Assistants(CMA)
In this role, the Certified Medical Assistant will take on administrative duties as well as clinical responsibilities. The Certified Medical Assistant is the first point of contact for patients in hospital or clinic settings, the CMA will take patients medical history, and information pertaining to the patients visit to the doctor.
- Signs and symptoms of the aliments or disease affecting the patient
- Record vital signs
- Prepare patient for examination
- Perform EKG’s
- Maintain records of the office and ordering required medical supplies
- Assist doctor or physician during exams
- Order patient labs
- Scheduling appointments via phone or in person
- Updating patient records
- Candidates MUST have 1 year experience working as a Certified Medical Assistant in an office setting
- Completion of Medical Assistant program from an accredited institute.
- Proof of Certification or Registration as a Medical Assistant(CMA) and/or RMA
- CPR Certification
- Updated physical and immunizations
Contact us today to experience our staff’s endless commitment to enhancing your career.
PROTOCALL is an EOETags: Certified Medical Assistants, Jobs